H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index H.O.W.D.Y. Music
Supporting Independent Artists

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any news?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index -> Project Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bratwurst
Feeler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Any news? Reply with quote

I was wondering if there was any news about the project cd? I might be just checking in the wrong place. Smile

Bratwurst
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, here or there, where ever you feel like posting.

I am expecting one more final track, and then I send it off to be mastered.

We still need for someone to work on the graphic design side of things. Gammo had some great stuff he started, if he can't be reached, then Isa6ella said she'd take control of it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FleshCarve
Feeler

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyas Exit...

Where is the potential mastering going to take place?
Given time, I'm pretty sure I can do a reasonable job of it, but there might be some other, more professional supporter out there who would do a better job.

School is out now, so i have a great deal more time on my hands (i'm only working third shift at my job now, instead of regular job, and third shift in the jewelery shop)

You are FLESH.
gammo
Feeler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: CD design Reply with quote

I'm reachable. just lemme know the final tracklist & all and I can get a design together for you.

probably the one w/ the beetle right?
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Flesh, Gammo!

I've got most of the files together, and will send them of for mastering soon. The last submissions are in, the mp3s are presently converted to WAVs, and I will assemble the CDs for Vampyr14, assuming the offer still stands.

I'll let you know what happens with Vampyr14, whose boyfriend does audio professionally.

Gammo: The beetle design was certainly a favorite among the people, go for it. I've attached a text file with the bios for the tracks so you have something to work on. Some artists never replied, so we can creatively just give credit to them.

bios.txt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
John2
Feeler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear this is still going. I was afraid it was lost in the ether.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index -> Project Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: