H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index H.O.W.D.Y. Music
Supporting Independent Artists

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Downtime/Lost Accounts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Downtime/Lost Accounts Reply with quote

Yes indeed, we got struck with one of those email viruses which sent many many emails to the server that Howdymedia and Howdyspace are located on.

As of now, Howdymedia is mostly back up, and these forums have been resurrected as best as I can, since I don't have any other backup of the forum since late December 2003. A few months of new users and new post have been sucked away in to the void of time...

There was also an unrelated move for 99¢ Special and Zadoc ...and the nightmare to a new server in January 2004. That was been done successfully, and Google has recognized the changes already.

If you lost your account, please feel free to re-establish it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bessie_Smith
Feeler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah.

Sad
Think
Feeler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason, you spaz.

I thuoght I would let you know that I am here, your loveable nephew. Oh yeah I demand some poweh. It will make me a happy man. <.<>.>

I know you will see this more than the other people. Another thing, what is up guys.

Bobby.
Electra
Feeler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: hey... Reply with quote

I still have an account.. yay!!!

I'm in DC.... if anyone wondered... I work at a law firm..... for real.. hehe... been going to a ton of shows.. hope you guys do some here.. you can always crash at my place...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, we will play DC again, probably in the spring after we do some test shows locally.

It would be great to hit Baltimore too while down there.

Law firm, makes me think of the film 'Secretary'...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Electra
Feeler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: secretary... Reply with quote

oh yeah.. I love that movie.... when I got the job.. I decided I had to watch it.... hehe...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index -> News! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: