H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index H.O.W.D.Y. Music
Supporting Independent Artists

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First time here read me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index -> Project Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: First time here read me! Reply with quote

Here's the latest:

TO ALL INVOLVED:
You need to register to POST on this forum, but they are free to read. Registration is easy, just need to give a valid email and create a username and password. PLEASE keep the same username as your EN user name!!!

REVIEWERS:
Voting booths are set up that only the reveiwers have access to for each of the artists that had submitted more than one song. This will make it easy for all the votes to be collected. I need to set your account up as a reviewer so that you can see and use the hidden voting booths.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dr. Autonomo
Feeler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:17 am    Post subject: explanation of reviewer Reply with quote

how do i go about becoming a reviewer?

is this cd still in the making?

explanation requested.
mek
Feeler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i answered this question partially on neubauten.org
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dr. Autonomo,

We already have succeded in completely the first step of aquiring the music, and also just recently completed sending the mp3 CD to the reviewers. It's too late this time, but I suspect that there will be another version of this to come some time!

If you have any other questions, just post them, I'll answer as soon as I can,

Exit!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
prosy
Feeler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack, I'm so sorry, I thought I had emailed you to let you know that I received the cd (ages ago). Anyway da da da I am now ready to vote.
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting Prosy, I've got you all set to vote now, so go to it!

Thanks for helping us all!
prosy
Feeler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Erm Reply with quote

I'm being really dense I'm sure, but I can't see where the voting booths are. Embarassed
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Prosy!

I did set you up already to see them, but you might need to log in twice to see them for some reason! I don't get it, but that is what I need to do, using the log in at the bottom of the web page. It's odd, but it works! You will then see the forum listed on the main forum page underneath the Project Discussion Section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index -> Project Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: